Senior Sales Executive - United States of America
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in Computer Science, IT or relevant field. Masters or MBA a plus.
- +5 or more years related IT sales experience with an emphasis on solution selling within the managed services, and/or cloud/software, experience with a Microsoft Partner is a plus.
- A proven track record of consistently meeting and/or over-performing quota.
- Ability to understand a customer’s business issues and work with a team to architect IT solutions.
- Outstanding prospecting and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to sell to IT leaders and executives cultivating relationships that create opportunities.
- Effectively manage pipeline of opportunities, forecast revenue, and close opportunities · Impressive and effective presentation and negotiating skills.
- Ability to travel to customer meetings or corporate events when required.
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment.
- Competitive and self-motivated with an ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Lead Generator / Qualifier - Develop and execute a multi-faceted prospecting plan through cold calling, emailing, leveraging personal contacts, and following up on company generated leads. Attend networking events, conferences and tradeshows to build relationships that will create new business opportunities. Develop a sales strategy to generate new opportunities and ensure over-achievement of goals.
- Account Advisor/Manager – Supervise current engagements, projects and initiatives within the assigned key accounts, as the focal point for all sales and related issue. Anticipate market changes to drive relevant solutions to customers, influencing business & IT stakeholders, building trust with CXOs and translating solutions into business impact & outcomes that accelerate the customer’s digital transformation.
- Sales Challenger - drive customer understanding of value of end to end Microsoft based solutions. Influence customers’ vision & requirements & add value by bringing innovative solutions & references to show what’s possible.
- Sales Achiever - achieve results by understanding digital transformation drivers and customer priorities, hunting for new opportunities to help customers accelerate their digital transformation, and positioning appropriate solutions.
- Deal Orchestrator - orchestrate the virtual team engaged in the opportunity, taking responsibility for the end to end sales cycle and leveraging repeatable Link Development’s Solutions offerings to accelerate and win deals.