Open Source Technology Manager - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Effective hiring practices so that they can build the right team to work for them and further the company's aims.
- An ability to constantly educate themselves so that they're up-to-date with the latest technological advances.
- Diplomacy skills as they negotiate what they feel is best for the company's IT systems.
- An ability to liaise well with others and source information efficiently.
- Communication skills with people of all levels throughout the organization they work for.
- An ability to research and predict the ways that different technologies can impact an organization's development.
- Budgeting skills are also important, as Technology Managers usually need to work within a budget.
- The ability to mentor others who are further down in their team.
- An ability to respond well to constructive feedback
Responsibilities• Managing the company's technological plans.
• Overseeing data security and management.
• Maintaining a company's network.
• Envisioning how different forms of technology will be used throughout the company.
• Researching ways, the company's technological assets can be improved.
• Creating networking safeguards that prevent security breaches and keep client information confidential.
• Assessing whether new technologies are appropriate for the company to use.
• Ensuring technologies currently in use are efficient and making changes wherever necessary