Published : Thursday, May 26, 2022
Technical Lead – Dynamics CRM/Power-Platform - Egypt
Department: Business Solutions
Type: Full Time
- Years of experience: 4 - 6 years of work experience.
- Natural leader with proven experience in leading software engineering teams.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft’s .NET, C#, ASP.NET, SQL, SOAP Web Service, and REST Web API.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft’s SQL Server.
- Extensive experience with version control systems TFS, and Git.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CRM and Power Platform development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft’s Azure cloud services.
- Knowledge of Web SPA frameworks, like Angular, is a plus.
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices.
- Knowledge of project scheduling and task management tools.
- Working experience with agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform certification, is preferred.
- Good command of English. Self-disciplined, Growth mindset, Good analytical skills, Problem solving, Interactive communication and documentation, formal presentation, customer interfacing, and negotiation
- Ensuring that software solutions are delivered with agreed upon business value, on time and highest quality.
- Ensuring that all features embody engineering best practices, efficient, scalable architecture, elegant design and high-quality implementation.
- Managing a rapidly growing software engineering team of strong individual contributors.
- Leading solution design, code reviews to ensure consistently high level of design and implementation.
- Driving quality process and trustworthy computing initiatives throughout the product lifecycle to eliminate architecture, design and coding defects at the source, which includes unit testing and code review practices.
- Embrace agile and reuse mindset.
- Ensuring performance and security criteria are met.
- Provide work breakdown structure - WBS.
- Ensuring and maintaining customer satisfaction by setting correct customer expectations and acting proactively.
- Provide status reports throughout the project life cycle.
- Mentor and coach the members of the team.
- Managing team performance effectively through the practicing of ongoing performance management, including conducting performance reviews and regular one-on-one meetings.
- Leading by example by delivering positive results.
- Enabling team and individual growth from the induction stage to ongoing learning and development.
- Communicating effectively and ensuring information is delivered in a clear and timely manner.
- Contributing to organizations, initiatives like talent hiring, process improvement, and people skill development.