System Analysis Project Lead - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Years of experience: 6 to 8 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Leadership and coaching skill.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Provide an effective liaison (bridge) between the business of the customers and the development team.
- Define the business objectives of the customer to make sure that that requirements always be traced back to those identified objectives.
- Proficiency in eliciting requirements using various techniques including interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops and site visits.
- Analyze and model the system requirements to create a complete picture of the work-flows and system requirements.
- Develops functional specifications for client engagements using Requirements specification document template.
- Coordinate requirements walk-through and sign-offs, verifying with user representatives/stakeholders that the requirements accurately portray the specific needs of the customer.
- Participate in the change management process overseeing the definition, approval, and implementation of scope changes.
- Handle strategic accounts and customers (e.g. Linkdev account, Orange account, High budgeted projects. ).
- Also ability to handle a higher level of complex projects and advanced customers.
- Mentor and job shadowing new comers in their new engagements
- Establish and implement effective new requirements practices, including use and continuous improvement of a requirements process
- Implement ways to reuse requirements across projects within the system analysis department.
- Responsible for overall quality of analysis deliverables and activities across projects.
- Accountable for the delivery of projects on time.
- Increase customer satisfaction.
- Handle conflicting issues that may arise with the customers and/or project managers.
- Acts as the first escalation point on analysis of projects.
- Participate in important elicitation sessions with system analysts.
- Coordinate with the owning analyst to address Risks before maturing to issues.
- Ensure that the assigned team is fully utilized.