Solution Specialist - .Net - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of OOP concept and Microsoft platforms including .net Framework, C#, ASP.NET,.net Core, MVC, and SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of client-side Frameworks (preferably Angular).
- Experience and knowledge in Software Architecture and Design.
- Experience knowledge in release Management.
- Fair Knowledge in a trending architecture Microservices Architecture Event driven architecture vs message driven architecture Server-less architecture.
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high- & low-level design for the application architecture.
- Participate in and lead the development and testing phases.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues.
- Work closely with the project manager to report issues and project status of modules.
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- Managing relationship between different functional team members.