Solution Developer - Java - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
• Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications, with knowledge of the different tiers, including web servers, application servers, databases.
• Strong understanding of Java/OOP/Enterprise Java, Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA, OSGI framework.
• Experience in API Design and Integration experience using SOAP, REST.
• Hands-On Working experience in using Liferay DXP in implementing, configuring, and customizing enterprise portal solutions.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of different Liferay API's, customizations (Themes, Hooks, Plugins, Layout) and performance tuning.
• Experience using Liferay Service Builder.
• Design and Development of Portal using Liferay out of the box widgets, Spring MVC portlets and Inter Portlet Communication (IPC) depending on the requirements.
• Experience implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign-On, SAML, OAuth.
• Solid experience in Liferay portal debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills.
• Knowledge of front end technologies such as Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap and Freemarker is a plus
• Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to
specification with a high level of quality.
• Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects.
• Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
• Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
• Construct documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.
• Assimilate different information and follow leads to find root cause problems.