Published : Thursday, May 26, 2022
Senior Quality Control Engineer - Egypt
Department: Business Solutions
Type: Full Time
- Years of experience: 2 - 4 years of work experience in the software testing field.
- Graduated from computer sciences, engineering or any equivalent discipline.
- Very good command of written and spoken English language
- Low number of after launch defects and cross testing defects.
- CSTE or ISTQB is a plus or any equivalent certificate.
- Very Good quality of test cases and defects reporting.
- Knowledge of automation and ability to work with it.
- Knowledge with API testing
- Ability to mentor newcomer tasks if needed.
- Awareness in the performance testing concept
- Awareness in the security testing concept
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Analytical thinking/judgement, Planning & organizing, Attention to details and decision-making.
- Should have creativity & innovation, interactive communication, problem solving.
- Conducting all aspects of the software testing activities through executing the projects’ plans, applying the Quality Control process and ensure the customer requirements are met to assure a high quality deliverables and maintain customer satisfaction.
- The percentage of the allocation of the junior QC on either functional or nonfunctional testing tasks will be subject to the business need and allocation.
- Designing test scenarios for all testing phases based on customer requirements.
- Prepare UAT document for the client’s acceptance test.
- Executing smoke, Integration and regression tests for Microsoft dynamics CRM, web or mobile applications.
- Reporting bugs on the bug-tracking tool.
- Tracking all bugs until closure.
- Conducting acceptance testing on customer servers.
- Reporting test results to different stakeholders.
- Participate in the requirements review phase
- Signing off requirements specification documents internally and tracking all requirements defects until closure.
- Develop and execute different manual and/or automated testing to ensure product is up to the standards of quality.
- Participate in the test plan creation and projects estimations.
- Practice nonfunctional testing tasks depending on the business need and the project allocation.
- May mentor a new comer in some tasks.
- May participate in system integration testing (SIT) activities.
- May participate in customer demos/Trainings or UAT.