Senior Python Developer - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent major.
- Minimum 2 years solid experience as Python developer and extensive knowledge of Django stack.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Advanced experience with SQL and NoSQL databases, MYSQL is a must.
- Practical knowledge in performance optimizations.
- Experience with microservices architecture and REST APIs.
- Experience with docker/docker-compose.
- Full Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Problem-solving, strong unit test, and debugging skills.
- Practical knowledge in Cloud (AWS/Azure).Proven experience with Oddo is a plus.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into application
Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solution