Published : Thursday, Nov 17, 2022
Senior Node.js Developer - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience in building APIs and web applications using RESTful/GraphQL, and WebSocket.
- Good experience with NoSQL (MongoDB & Redis) and SQL (MySQL or PostgreSQL) databases.
- Experience in webservers (Nginx and apache).
- Experience in implementing Docker containers.
- Practical experience in implementing Microservices.
- Good Knowledge of ELK stack.
- Practical experience with Linux (Ubuntu & RedHat)
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on time and to specification with a high level of quality.
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Construct documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.