Senior Mobile Apps Developer - Xamarin - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- 2-5 years of experience with Xamarin/Flutter Cross-Mobile Development Platforms.
- Strong knowledge in C#, .NET and Dart.
- SOLID principles, OOP concepts, design patterns and algorithms.
- Experience with MVVM architecture frameworks (Prism, …).
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Understanding of REST services/Web API/JSON.
- Understanding of App Store & Google Play Store Deployments.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (TFS, Git) and GitFlow branching model.
- Working within Agile workflows and concepts.
- Deliver fully functional, cross platform and well tested mobile application developed according to quality standards.
- Analyze, Design, Implement and Integrate functional requirements in new/existing solutions.
Working closely with analysts, designers and rest of the team members to achieve project & organizational objectives.
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes that performs efficiently.
Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live.
- Deliver fully tested source code complying with code quality standards.
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
Maintaining the systems once they are up and running.
- Working within a Team to determine needs and applying / customizing existing technology to meet those needs.
- Client communication when needed.
- Daily reporting.