Senior Data Engineer - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Engineer role • Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc.
• Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres and Cassandra.
• Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, etc.
• Experience with AWS cloud services: EC2, EMR, RDS, Redshift
• Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
• function scripting languages: Python, Java, C++, Scala, etc.
• AWS knowledge and certificates is a plus
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Build the Solution required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing our product into an innovative industry leader.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data analytics needs.