Published : Sunday, Mar 26, 2023
Principle Project Manager - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
• A proven Experience as a Software Developer is a must.
• A Bachelor's degree in information technology, software development management, software engineering, computer science, or a related field.
• Strong technical background is a must
• Previous experience as technical lead is preferable
• Excellent Command of English is Mandatory
• Proven experience in project management and software development.
• Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
• Excellent technical knowledge.
• Good leadership, decision-making, and organization skills.
• Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skill
Responsibilities• Discussing potential projects and their parameters with clients, executives, and software developers.
• Excellent knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodology and deep knowledge in projects management disciplines • Planning out the blueprints for software projects, including defining the scope, allocating resources, setting deadlines, laying out communication strategies, and indicating tests and maintenance.
• Assembling and leading the project team.
• Participating in and supervising each stage of the project.
• Ensuring each project stays on schedule and adheres to the deadlines.
• Creating a project budget and ensuring the project adheres to the budget as closely as possible.
• Determining and overseeing consistent testing, evaluation, and troubleshooting of all products in all stages of completion.
• Tracking milestones, deliverables, and change requests. • Serving as a liaison to communicate information regarding changes, milestones reached, and other pertinent information.
• Delivering completed software products to clients and performing regular checks on the products' performance