PHP Technical Lead - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
• 6+ years of relevant work experience.
• Laravel and Symphony experience is required
• Experience in building sites using Drupal, or WordPress.
• Deep knowledge and intense experience with SQL/NoSQL databases.
• Practical experience with Linux/Windows operating systems.
• Knowledge of Nodejs/Python.
• Experience in webservers (Nginx and apache).
• Hands-on experience in implementing Microservices.
• Experience in implementing Docker containers for elastic scalability.
• Experience in Kubernetes.
• Experience in Elastic search and Kafka is a Plus.
• Experiences with cloud solutions such as Azure or AWS.
• Hands-on experience in CI/CD.
• Excellent experience working in an agile team and applying agile practices.
Responsibilities• Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that the project is delivered on time with high quality.
• Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low-level design for the application architecture.
• Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
• Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
• Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer, and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
• Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Training).