PHP Drupal Developer - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or related field.
- Proven Experience from 1-3 Years.
- Experience in MySQL.
- Understanding of OOP.
- Problem solving and analytical thinking.
- Experience in building sites using Drupal, and WordPress.
- Experience in one or more PHP frameworks. Like symphony, laravel.
- Linux command line skills.
- Research, design, implement innovative software solutions and deliver projects on-time and to specification with a high level of quality.
- Develop unit tests and work with Quality Control members on solving the defects.
- Investigate new technologies to be up to date with the new technical knowledge and skills.
- Construct documentation to aid maintenance and code reuse.