Networks and Security Consultant - Egypt
Type: Full Time
- 3-5 Years of Experience.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewalls, routers, switches, servers, and IP telephones.
- Good Knowledge in Cisco ASA, FortiGate, CUCM, Cisco VGWs, Cisco routers & Switches.
- Maintaining and administering computer networks, Voice System related computing environments, including system software, hardware, and configurations.
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning, and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and resolving hardware, software, and other network and Voice system problems.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments are needed.
- Conferring with network users about solving existing system problems.
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinating computer network access and usage.
- Designing, configuring, and testing networking software.
- Producing reports, proposals, technical documentation and user guides.