Published : Tuesday, Jul 27, 2021
.Net Technical Lead - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of OOP concept and Microsoft platforms including .net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, and SQL Server
- Excellent knowledge of client-side Frameworks (preferably Angular)
- Experience and knowledge in Software Architecture and Design.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus:
- SharePoint or other CMS products.
- K2 or any other WF engines Unit testing frameworks and techniques Secure coding practices Object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high- & low-level design for the application architecture.
- Participate in and lead the development and testing phases.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues.
- Work closely with the project manager to report issues and project status of modules.
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.