Java Technical Lead - Liferay - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience
• Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications, with knowledge of the different tiers, including web servers, application servers, databases.
• Strong understanding of Java/OOP/Enterprise Java, Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA, OSGI framework.
• Experience in API Design and Integration experience using SOAP, REST.
• Hands-On Working experience in using Liferay DXP in implementing, configuring, and customizing enterprise portal solutions.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of different Liferay API's, customizations (Themes, Hooks, Plugins, Layout) and performance tuning.
• Experience using Liferay Service Builder.
• Design and Development of Portal using Liferay out of the box widgets, Spring MVC portlets and Inter Portlet Communication (IPC) depending on the requirements.
• Experience implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign-On, SAML, OAuth.
• Solid experience in Liferay portal debugging, problem-solving and investigative skills.
• Knowledge of front end technologies such as Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap and Freemarker is a plus
Responsibilities• Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
• Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture.
• Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
• Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
• Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
• Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Training).