Java Specialist - IBM - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience in n-tier web applications, with knowledge of the different tiers, including web servers, application servers, databases.
- Strong understanding of Java/OOP/Enterprise Java, Spring framework, Hibernate/JPA, OSGI framework.
- Experience in API Design and Integration experience using SOAP, REST.
- Hands-On Working experience in using IBM Cloud Pak for Automation
- Experience implementing authentication, authorization, Single Sign-On, SAML, OAuth.
- Solid experience in IBM applications debugging, problem-solving and investigations skills.
- Knowledge of front end technologies such as Angular, JQuery, Bootstrap and Freemarker is a plus.
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
- Conduct Requirements review, code review for developers and create high & low level design for the application architecture.
- Fully resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues. And resolve production problems and software release issues
- Report issues and project status of modules to Project Manager
- Deploy the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials for it.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values (DM Summit, Regional Meeting, Management Meetings, and Training)