Published : Sunday, Mar 5, 2023
Front-End Technical Lead - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Years of experience: 5-7 years of work experience in UI development.
- Experience with and expertise in UI standards. Knowledge of design best practices and prototyping techniques is desirable.
- Good skills in using Adobe Photoshop and adobe Illustrator.
- Strong Experience with SASS or LESS would be plus.
- Good Knowledge of content management system such as SharePoint, Sitecore and Drupal
- Experience with Usability and Accessibility.
- Good knowledge of automation tools (Gulp or Grunt) and testing framework.
- Strong experience with SEO Principles.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as TFS and Git
- Leading team of Front-end developers to develop and implement Internet/Intranet applications, master pages and layouts with compatibility view cross different browsers. And making sure they are following web coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, SEO and accessibility.
- Mentoring Front-End developers while they are using responsive web design to create user interfaces that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices.
- Planning and estimating required Front-end effort.
- Conducting technical reviews on subordinate’s code to ensure compliance with quality acceptance criteria.
- Resolving technical issues and challenges without compromising cost and quality.
- Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- Team leadership, management and capacity planning. 8- Excellent communication skills with all project stockholders.
- Coordinate with other teams (Designer, SD, QC and QA) to resolve issues and follow processes.
- Ensure that the assigned team is fully utilized.
- In addition to any other task requested from the direct manager