Development Manager - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- 8-15 years of relevant work experience.
- Excellent Knowledge of OOP concept and Microsoft platforms including .net Framework, C#, ASP.NET,.net Core, MVC, and SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of client-side Frameworks (preferably Angular).
- Experience and knowledge in Software Architecture and Design.
- Experience knowledge in release Management.
- Fair Knowledge in a trending architecture Microservices Architecture Event driven architecture vs message driven architecture Server less architecture .
- Communicate, track and monitor development activities to make sure that project is delivered on time with high quality.
Requirements review, code review for developers and create high- & low-level
design for the application architecture.
Participate in and lead the development and testing phases.
resolve technical issues including performance and functionality issues.
And resolve production problems and software release issues Work closely with the project manager to report issues and project status of modules.
the application on the customer side, and conduct training on the
application to the customer and prepare recorded or documented tutorials
Ensure alignment with the organization's vision and values.
- Managing relationship between different functional team members.