Commercial Support Specialist - Egypt
Type: Full Time
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Organized and detail oriented with professional presentation ability.
- Energetic self-motivated individual with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.
- Willing to embrace new technology and social media. MS Office suite proficiency.
- Able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Assist in daily commercial operations as tender submission & pipeline maintenance.
- Ensure that sales operations processes are communicated and followed.
- Effectively manage, support and continually update CRM with all leads, appointments, pitches and direct them to the concerned field sales team.
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings, sales appointments, and following up with sales about order status.