Cloud Consultant - Egypt
Type: Full Time
- 6-9 years of work experience.
- Ability to adapt to new situations, solve problems, and develop new skills.
- Good organizational, communication, presentational and interpersonal skills – with the capability to communicate concisely and effectively equally well with follow engineers, nontechnical colleagues and with members and/or customers alike.
- an understanding of technical IT issues to enable discussions with internal and external technical specialists.
- Innovative thinker – turn customer requirements into workable solutions.
- Self-motivation and determination with the proven ability to multitask, organize and priorities workload while having to work under pressure and to deadlines .
- Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to communicate with a variety of different audiences and strong presentation skills.
- Attend pre-sales meetings with sales staff and meetings with the customer where input/contribution is required.
- Design, implement, deliver and present innovative solutions to customers and integrated solutions utilizing newest Microsoft products plus technologies and ensures the development of stabilized solutions to utilize LinkDev procedures in complex project environments.
- Utilize architect solutions to map developer’s business issues to an end-to-end technology solution and ensure to customize every consulting engagement to serve the developers unique needs.
- Work with the Sales Team and Operations in developing proposals suitable for the customer needs and requirements. Also ensure that these proposals are to the level of detail that will ensure no ambiguity with the customer or our professional services team in terms of the work to be done and the associated cost against this work.
- Evaluates, tests, and recommends appropriate technology and keep abreast of industry best practice and new technologies.