Channels and Partners Manager - Egypt
Type: Full Time
- 7+ years’ of related experience in the Channel with partners
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with potential Partners/system integrators across the regions.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competition to keep business competitive
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet Partners/system integrators performance objectives and expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint Partners/system integrators planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.