AWS SysOps Engineer - Egypt
Department: Digital Services
Type: Full Time
- AWS SysOps certificate is preferable.
- Minimum of 1 year of hands-on experience with AWS technology
- Experience in deploying, managing, and operating workloads on AWS
- Hands-on experience with the AWS Management Console and the AWS CLI
- Understanding of AWS networking and security services
- Experience in monitoring, logging, and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of networking concepts (for example, DNS, TCP/IP, firewalls)
- Ability to implement architectural requirements (for example, high availability, performance, capacity)
- Experience in operating system administration.
- Deep knowledge of Serverless services and SAM.
- Practical experience with Beanstalk and CloudFormation.
- Understanding of the AWS Well-Architected Framework Hands-on experience in implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Configuration of the AWS cloud management; Configure and fine-tune the cloud infrastructure systems; monitoring and managing cloud services carefully
- Improvement of resources and work on the resources which will designate costs required for planning of governance, budgeting, and reporting
- Understanding the metrics and monitors the utilization of AWS resources on a full scale by making use of highly complex Amazon CloudWatch
- Reducing the time required for production by using automation infrastructure which involves the Cloud Formation technique
- Responsible for AWS backups and restoration.
- Build and manage Bastion Hosts, C2S access points, and VPCs
- Upgrading software, patching the kernel and errata patching; managing the disaster recovery and creating the data backups
- Translating the architectural requirements of the system.
- Selecting the appropriate services which are based on the data or the security requirements.
- Managing and then operating highly available and fault-tolerant cloud systems.
- Estimating the usage costs and also identifying the operational cost control mechanisms of the system to improve efficiency.
- Managing the network especially the DNS and the firewalls.
- Providing support to other teams if any optimization or troubleshooting on the performance of the application to avoid errors.
- Perform business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Identify, classify, and remediate incidents